Isle of Scalpay Self Catering Holiday Cottages
Isle of Scalpay Keepers Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Explore the Island from our Keepers Holiday Cottage
Right on the beach in a superb position just 20 metres from the sea, the Keepers holiday cottage is a favourite amongst guests. This self catered cottage sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms, generously spaced living areas and a cloakroom. The Keepers is a classic holiday cottage which has just been refurbished to the highest standards, offering a stunning but relaxed and comfortable home-away-from-home feel. The layout of the cottage provides thoughtful accommodation allowing guests to enjoy the beach, garden and views to maximum effect.
The Keepers Holiday Cottage has plenty of traditional character, with pine beams and a comforting glass fronted wood burning stove. The wonderful sea facing conservatory offers a perfect opportunity to relax, sip wine and watch the evening sun turn the hills majestic red.
Set on a point overlooking the sea towards Applecross and the mainland, the Kyle of Lochalsh and the Isle of Skye. The self catering cottage is reached by track from the main house (approx 1/3rd of mile).
Keepers Holiday Cottage Facilities
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower room & views over the bay.
- 2 twin bedrooms with shared bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen with fridge and freezer.
- Dining room with french doors into garden.
- Sitting room with log fire.
- Night storage heating.
- Cloakroom/drying room with washing machine.
- Conservatory sitting room.
- Private beach and garden with garden furniture.
- Cotton sheets and towels are provided.
- Cot and high chair are available.